Inside Sales Rep opportunity!
General OverviewDo you want to make a difference in the world? Do you want to earn a significant paycheck? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Boston area? Do you want to sell a service that gives charities and schools $4 back for every $1 they spend?
BiddingForGood, a rapidly growing online fundraising auction service to the charitable fundraising industry seeks an intelligent, motivated and driven individual to join our sales team as an Inside Sales Representative.
This is for the ambitious, motivated, and experienced sales professional who is seeking an opportunity with a rapidly growing, venture capital-backed startup (Tier I investors and senior mgmt team with over $200 million in prior wins). This role is appropriate for an overachiever who wants to use your inside sales experience to close “good business” which will translate into earning significant compensation. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong sense of urgency and demonstrate effective time management skills.
Requirements include –• High degree of motivation and drive to succeed. Strong initiative and a desire to be an overachiever
• Very strong communication/phone skills. Ability to develop rapport
• Strong execution and organizational skills – ability to juggle lots of balls and translate efforts into results
• Comfortable working in a start-up environment where speed is key and resources are scarce
• Comfort with ambiguity-we don’t have it all figured out–yet
• Excellent problem solving capability
• Able to work the sometimes long hours a venture capital backed company requires
• Resilient, able to move forward despite “hiccups”
• Ability to manage pipelines effectively
• Ability to work well as an individual, as well as a team player
• Track record of achieving superior results (school, prior jobs, extracurricular activities)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Nice to haves;
o Familiarity with nonprofit development fundraising and/or experience as a non-profit volunteer a plus
o Experience with auctions or online auctions a plus
o 3-5+ years experience in Sales, ideally selling a B2B “small ticket”, transactional offering
The CompanyLocated in Cambridge, next to the Alewife MBTA station, BiddingForGood is serving thousands of non-profit customers nationwide with an online auction and community building tool set. Position includes competitive sick/vacation/holiday package, equity, health, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k plan. It is a low-salary, high-commission position with no cap on upside earnings. Sponsorship and/or relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Please include salary requirements when applying for this position. Email response only. Due to the expected high volume of interest, BiddingForGood will only respond to candidates selected for further consideration. BiddingForGood, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.