Marketing Analyst for BiddingForGood.com
• Use data to help support, guide and analyze all marketing initiatives
• Analyze and report data from multiple channels: CRM, web analytics, email marketing, social media, partnerships
• Develop data-driven, actionable insights for all marketing projects
• Translate data needs from high level business goals
• Develop and maintain standardized reports for all major initiatives.
• Other related duties as needed.
• BA degree in related field (Business, Statistics, Math, Economics)
• Two plus years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Experience with web analytics programs like Google analytics, Omniture, and CRM tools like Salesforce, Hubspot.
• Enthusiastic “self-starter” who works well in a team environment and is execution oriented. Capacity for broad, strategic thinking is important – but ability to structure and execute in a deadline driven culture is a must.
• The ability to clearly present ideas and data analysis with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A passion for new technologies, large data sets and the desire to use every tool available to find answers to business challenges.
• Very strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with nonprofit fundraising and online auctions a big plus.
Contact [email protected]