The Company (www.seewhy.com)
SeeWhy was established in 2003 and has headquarters in Andover, Massachusetts and Windsor, London. SeeWhy delivers a breakthrough in website conversion technology by providing marketers with the real-time, automated website analytics and re-marketing tools necessary to immediately reach out to website visitors at the moment that they abandon their online purchase or form. SeeWhy Conversion Manager provides one of the highest and most easily attainable ROI’s of any online marketing initiative, generating 10 times the revenue of traditional email marketing campaigns. SeeWhy plans to relocate their US headquarters from Andover to Boston in July, 2011.
The company’s target markets are online marketers and ecommerce executives in ecommerce and online businesses.
Due to continued success and growth, SeeWhy is hiring a Marketing Communications Specialist to contribute to business growth in the USA and also penetration of the European, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) market place.
The Role of Marketing Communications Specialist
To develop and assist with all operational, marketing and communications activities as defined by the business in order to increase revenue and to assist with the penetration into new geographically defined markets. Strong candidates will be able to make both strategic and tactical contributions with a specific focus on lead generation. This is a hands-on role.
To ensure that through effective e-marketing campaigns our profile is raised and a growing number of new customer inquiries are fed into the sales funnel.
• Develop and implement effective communications ranging from online, collateral and direct mail campaigns
• Manage all marketing activity for CRM system (Salesforce) including the leads database, email marketing and webinar platforms
• Drive lead generation campaigns to increase the volume of leads provided to the sales team
• Create and establish campaign cycles
• Assist in the development and production of sales tools and collateral for the sales team
• Work with external marketing and PR agencies
• Develop and drive regular webinars across USA and EMEA
• Oversee promotional activities, including US-based tradeshows and partner marketing
• Track, monitor, analyze and report on marketing communications performance and key KPI’s
• Drive online advertising strategy using PPC advertising; monitor and report effectiveness
• Monitor and report on website traffic using Google Analytics, and drive content and website improvements to increase traffic using external SEO, PPC and web agencies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Four-year college degree in business, marketing, economics, communications, creative arts/media or related field preferred
• Minimum three years marketing communications experience, including internships, summer jobs, etc., preferably in the B2B space
• Knowledge and experience of e-marketing – webinars, email marketing. knowledge and familiarity of pay-per-click search marketing, SEO, digital media, social media, on-line media are preferred
• Working knowledge of Camtasia, Salesforce.com, GOTO webinar and google analytics preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to write copy independently
• Expertise and experience of what makes email marketing work well is a distinct advantage
• Analytical marketer familiar with using key performance metrics to learn what works and drive traffic to websites and into the sales funnel
• Able to multi-task and to handle multiple priorities, across different time zones and locations is essential (without dropping the ball, while maintaining a sense of humor!)
• Able to communicate internally and externally at all levels and across functions
• Enthusiastic and adaptable approach to work – some flexibility will be required due to international time-zones, must be able to work independently
• Additional responsibilities as needed
Email communication preferred – email@example.com