VP of Inside Sales
Do you want to make a difference in the world? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the Boston area? Do you want to help create a service that gives charities and schools $4 back for every $1 they spend and has raised over $85 million for thousands of worthy causes?
BiddingForGood, a rapidly growing online fundraising auction service to the charitable fundraising industry, is looking for a VP of Insides Sales to join our team. You will be a key senior-level leader within this SaaS venture-backed company (Tier 1 investors and senior management team with over $200M in prior wins).
The culture here is incredibly upbeat and progressive, but it is also demanding. We have a big opportunity and we intend to take it. But we also know how to laugh and enjoy the ride. This is truly a fun place to work for dedicated and motivated individuals.
This “hands on” leader will provide high energy, execution-driven and tactical management of an inside sales team. The ideal candidate will be able to close business, lead and motivate the sales team as well as coach for success.
Do you have a record of surpassing quotas? Can you land business while delivering a quality to prospects and customers? This is an execution-oriented role.
The ideal candidate will:
• Supervise, coach and lead 6 plus inside sales reps for 3 plus years
• Meet or exceed sales quotas (and ensure that sales reps do the same)
• Ensure consistent communication and messaging
• Coach sales reps on how to overcome objections and close new business
• Ensure consistent methodology, CRM usage and messaging is being adopted
• Understand the link between analytics, the sales process and the importance of the conversion rate
• Other duties as needed
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Superior inside sales supervision skills, 3-5 years is ideal for a team with 6 or more reps
• Strong execution and operational skills – able to get results and not just discuss efforts
• The ability to provide feedback with goal of improving performance and sales results
• Experience where bottom line attainment of results is paramount
• Comfort in a world of metrics, including management of a pipeline
• The ability to work long hours
• A positive, upbeat and high energy work style
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• The ability to be resilient and accept new challenges even in the face of adversity
• A Track record of making quota personally and/or as a team leader
• CRM experience
• Bachelor’s degree
Located in Cambridge, next to the Alewife MBTA station, BiddingForGood is serving thousands of non-profit customers nationwide with an online auction and community building tool set. Position includes competitive sick/vacation/holiday package, equity, health, long-term disability, life insurance and 401k plan. It is a base plus commission position. Sponsorship and/or relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Please include salary requirements when applying for this position. Email response only. Due to the expected high volume of interest, BiddingForGood will only respond to candidates selected for further consideration. BiddingForGood, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.