VP of Marketing Opportunity available!
Able Bank, a division of Northeast Bank, is looking for a highly motivated and strategic VP of Marketing. Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the VP of Marketing will be responsible for marketing plan development, messaging and execution as well as ensuring consistent brand and messaging adherence across platforms and channels. The VP of Marketing will direct marketing efforts through various channels: partnerships with non-profits, social media, the web, mobile, as well as other platforms and networks. Responsibilities will also include customer acquisition and retention strategy, online customer experience, and managing the bank’s marketing resources, including budget and team. This role requires strong online marketing skills; online customer acquisition experience a must.
• Ensure quality and consistency of branding and positioning across all customer touch-points.
• Direct marketing efforts across the banks properties including and not limited to social, partnership, web 2.0, mobile, etc.
• Refine and implement partnership strategy with key non-profit organizations and non-profit aggregators.
• Define social strategy, implementation, management and assessment.
• Must have experience with Linkedin, Twitter, blogging, Facebook and other social media tools.
• Strategize on customer acquisition and retention, CRM strategy and techniques.
• Create and execute the primarily online campaigns.
• Manage overall customer experience across all channels and touch-points.
• Develop and manage the marketing budget.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for agency relationship(s).
• Research, analyze and monitor marketing activity to identify opportunities.
• Build and grow the marketing team.
• 5-7 years demonstrated experience in online marketing, prefer additional experience in offline marketing as well.
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA with concentration in marketing preferred.
• Experience in creating and/or the management of web 2.0 campaigns and/or activities.
• Experience in building and managing affinity partnerships in both B2B and B2C spaces.
• A passion for and experience in driving innovative online marketing.
• Able to build healthy working relationships.
• Fundraising experience either on the charity side or agency side with a focus on web and mobile/
• Record of effective marketing plans and executions.
• Demonstrated ability in launching online campaigns with a focus on customer acquisition.
• Experience in SEO, SEM and innovative OLA campaigns.
• Experience in web analytics Including Google analytics and Omniture.
• Strong helicopter capability (must be able to move easily between the strategic and tactical).
• Experience working in start-ups a plus.
• Must understand and embrace metrics.
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated and strategic marketer to help create, launch and build a new online bank. They will be involved in the key aspects of the launching and marketing of a unique opportunity for consumers.
Ideal candidate is an experienced marketer, highly motivated, ethical, self-confident, with strong interpersonal skills, an attention to detail, and a self-starter who is attracted to a challenging opportunity in a new venture. Candidate must be passionate about making a difference, and eager to work on a team to help create a successful and noteworthy company.
Relocation and sponsorship are not available for this position.